My First experience-1

 Hi awesome people, today I am here with an Indian sex story. This was most memorable sex of my life. It was a Saturday afternoon, in mid August. I had just gotten out of work, a job I hated, but it paid well, and I needed the money for school. I only had a couple more weeks of this before returning for my senior year at college. I spent the summers living at home with my parents and my younger brother Vinay. My parents were away for the weekend up in the islands. 




I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge, and heard some splashing in our pool. Looking out the kitchen window I saw Vinay and two of his friends, Varun and Basu. Vinay and his friends had just graduated from high school, and in a couple of weeks were headed off to college themselves, although they were going to different colleges. It was a hot afternoon so I decided to join them for a swim. 


I ran upstairs to my bedroom to change. I was going to put on my one-piece suit, but then thought about the boys. I’m not an exhibitionist, but I do like the attention I get from Vinay’s friends while showing off much of my body. I’ve been told I’m a pleasure to look at, dirty blonde hair down to my shoulders, nice perky B cup tits, a slender waist, and legs to kill for. I keep in shape by running and working out at the local gym. Whenever I’m at the gym I always attract some guy’s attention.

 

So I decide on a nice white bikini, not a string bikini, but more of a sporty type. This will show off my body, yet still leave plenty covered up. I pulled off my blouse and bra, pulled on the bikini top. Then I dropped my skirt and panties, bent over to pull on the bikini bottoms when I heard a noise behind me.



 I quickly pulled the bottoms all the way up and turned around. There in the hallway looking in was Basu, a tall skinny boy, the geek of the bunch. I hadn’t bothered to close my bedroom door since I was the only one in the house at the time, and didn’t figure on anyone coming inside. He was staring, like he had never seen a naked woman’s butt before. Well he probably hadn’t. He turned beat red, “I’m sorry, I just came to get another towel. Sorry.” He turned and ran down the stairs as fast as he could, probably afraid I’d kick his ass or something. I laughed realizing he didn’t get a towel. So I grabbed two and headed for the pool.

 

When I stepped out side Vinay and Varun were wrestling in the pool, Basu just standing there. I thru him a towel and said, “Here you forgot this.” He was still beat red. The boys in the pool stopped wrestling.

 

“I hope you don’t mind me joining you boys,” I said.

 

“Of course not, come on in Christi” said Varun. Varun is a very muscular guy, as he is a gymnast. He has dirty blonde hair, which didn’t quite reach his shoulders. My brother Vinay is blonde, with a decent build, although nowhere near as muscular as Varun. Both of these guys seemed to be pretty popular with the girls. I wasn’t sure if my brother was a virgin or not, I was pretty sure Varun wasn’t. And I knew Basu was a virgin.



 

I decided to lie out, to catch some rays before going for a dip. I sat down in a chair and started rubbing lotion on my legs. The two boys in the pool went back to wrestling, while Basu sat in the chair farthest from me. I rubbed lotion all over my belly and chest, and then laid down on my belly.

 

“Hey Basu would you put some lotion on my back?”

 

He looked over at me, hesitated, then came over. He took the bottle and poured lotion directly onto my back between my shoulder blades., the coolness of it making me jump.

 


“You’re supposed to warm it up in your hands first, you dummy.”

 

He proceeded to rub the lotion on my upper back, being careful not to touch my bikini straps.

 

“Don’t forget my lower back,” I reminded him. Again he just poured the lotion directly onto my back making me jump.

 

“Oops sorry.” He was rubbing the lotion but keeping a safe distance from my bikini bottoms. Since Basu is pretty much a geek, I’m sure he’s never even touched a half-naked girl before.

 

“Get all the way down to my bottoms.” I instructed him. His hand goes a bit lower, but still keep away from my bikini. I reach behind me and grab his hand, forcing it all the way down my back to my bikini. There I rub it back and forth several times, making sure the lotion is well spread out. A couple of times I even force the tips of his fingers under my bottoms. I let his hand go and he quickly pulls it back. I look at him, and he’s beat red again. “Thanks.”

 

I didn’t mean to tease the boy, but I’m sure I made his day.

 

Now all three boys are in the pool as I’m lying there. I must have dozed off a bit, cause I suddenly awaken as I am picked up by my arms and legs. Before I realize what is going on the boys throw me in the pool. The cool water is refreshing, but I jump out of the pool screaming at the boys. I chase after them, catching Basu off guard I push him into the pool. Then I push Vinay in. When I get to Varun he grabs me and we both go in. We all swim to the shallow end and stand up. We’re all laughing when they boys all stop, yet they’re looking at me. I look down and see one of my tits has popped out. I quickly adjust myself, and cover it back up.


 

“Aw come on leave it out. And show us your other one too,” Varun said.

 

“No way,” I respond.

 

“Come on we’ve already seen one of them, lets see them both.”

 

“No way. Not unless you show me what you’ve got,” I reply. I figure there’s no way these boys will strip for me, so I’m safe.

 

“What do you mean?” asks Varun.

 

“Drop your shorts or this show is over,” I said confident that this is the end of it.

 

To my surprise Varun pulls down his shorts, then pulls himself up on the side of the pool, sitting there with his dick on display. Now large trees and a wooden fence surround our yard, so while not totally secluded it is pretty private.

 

“All right your turn,” said Varun.

 

I’m caught off guard, never expecting this to happen.

 

“No, not until all three of you show me what you’ve got,” I respond, again thinking the other two will never go for it.

 

Again I’m surprised when Vinay, my brother, yanks off his shorts too.

 

“What the fuck,” he said “Its not like you’ve never seen a cock before.” And he also pulls himself onto the side of the pool, sitting there naked next to his friend. It was real interesting to see his cock semi rigid. Was I doing that to my little brother?

 

“Ok Basu, its your turn, drop your shorts.” commands Varun.

 

“Come on, you want to see her tits don’t ya?” asks Vinay.

 

Basu turns beat red again. I’m beginning to think that’s his nature color. Varun jumps in the pool, moves over to Basu, and pulls down his shorts.

 

“Hey stop that!” Basu screams. But there he is with his shorts around his knees, his fully erect cock sticking out for all to see. Basu reaches for his shorts but Varun stops him.

 

“Ok your turn.” They’ve called my bluff, I never expected this to go this far. I slowly pull my top off, over my head, then throwing it out of the pool. My nipples were stiff. There we stood, the boys staring at my tits, me staring at these three nice cocks. Basu and Vinay were both fully erect now, Varun semi erect. After what seemed like an hour I turn and dove towards the deep end of the pool. The cool water on my nipples felt great. When I got to the far end I turned and the boys were swimming after me. I swam back to the swallow end and the boys followed me. Varun and Vinay were still naked, but Basu had pulled on his shorts.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help from Jill

Cum Filled Fantasy Cums True

5 Guys Ravaged My Mom And Made Her Slut